Proprietary VPN and Commercial VPN Comparison
- The Internet traffic is routed through an untraceable IP address that is not shared by anyone. The client maintains access to the VPS server and logs.
- VPN operates on a different socket scheme that does NOT reveal standard VPN signatures.
- The VPS’s/VPN’s infrastructure is designed and configured based on the highest security standards of implementation, with multiple layers of protection and intrusion detection system (IDS) in place.
- The platform is designed to erase all the logs of activities, with no extra ports or services running within the virtual private server.
- The servers can only be accessed through a unique SSH key, 128 bits long through a virtual machine with a proprietary VPN.
- The engineering of the VPN platform has unique characteristics centered on a randomization algorithm that initiates a connection via a .ovpn certificate through a proxy based on a private IP scheme on a random port; therefore, the public IP of the transiting servers are never exposed. The first VPN hop initiation triggers a randomization protocol and then every http/https request initiates the next VPN hop to the next available server.
- IP’s are known IP’s that are associated with the VPN server providers, possible to deny VPN connectivity.
- It is possible that several users can use the same IP scheme.
- No access or control of the servers. Clients are unable to access the server to verify the “Strict no logs policy”.
- Known VPN sockets, which are blocked in some countries.
- Private information is logged on the provider’s server.
Our mission is to provide specialized privacy solutions to organizations and individuals concerned about their privacy.
With over two decades of experience in national and tactical security, innovative technologies, and cyber operations, you can rest assured we have the knowledge and expertise to help you claim back your privacy.