The Cyber Intell Solution, LLC, a cybersecurity products vendor is seeking a front end developer. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your strong front end development and UX skills to build applications used in all aspects of scientific publishing. We’re a group who happily share knowledge and value other ideas, while working in a bright, modern office with a friendly atmosphere and flat hierarchies. We will challenge you with interesting work while providing you with a collaborative culture in a fast paced environment. Our staff is encouraged to attend industry conferences and we are constantly playing with new tools and use all the latest and greatest technologies, affording you the capability to impact all aspects of your projects. You must have excellent English communication skills, be a problem solver and a team player, and be results oriented.
If possible, when applying, please provide code samples and URL’s of previous applications you’ve developed. Candidates who provide links to their GitHub profiles or personal websites with technical articles and/or code samples will receive priority.
Veterans – Military Experience is a Plus
CIS values the specialized knowledge, leadership, and discipline of our transitioning Veterans. At CIS, we are committed to helping our Veterans transition to a culture that has exceptional performance in the civilian workplace. As a team, our employees bring their diverse experiences, skills, military training, and business expertise to the company, which contribute to our success as an organization.
Military experience provides valuable operational strategic and tactical abilities, leadership skills, and a unique appreciation of our customer’s needs, which helps us develop superior products and services. If you are thinking of a new career, we encourage you to contact us to inquire about job opportunities in our organization.
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React or Vue.js
- Experience with modern front-end tooling (Babel, webpack, gulp, parcel, etc.)
- Proficiency in building responsive web applications
- Knowledge of UI/UX design concepts, pattern libraries, style guides, etc.
- Basic command line proficiency (Linux and/or Mac OS X preferred)
- Experience with Git or a similar version control system
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud service providers
- Experience doing test driven development with Jest, Jasmine, Mocha/Chai/Sinon, Karma. Integration testing with Selenium.
- Experience with server side development (node.js, express, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with additional programming languages (clojurescript, Typescript preferred)